Tết in Boston is an annual Vietnamese Lunar New Year Festival organized by the Vietnamese American Community of Massachusetts (VACM) and the New England Intercollegiate Vietnamese Student Association (NEIVSA).
Both organizations are 501(c)(3) nonprofits that collaborate yearly to host the Lunar New Year Festival Celebration and Night Concert.
Have you ever been to the Tết in Boston festival and wondered how you can be a part of it? Well, great news! Tết in Boston offers a variety of volunteer opportunities available for individuals from high school students to working professionals.
Tables (8ft x 2.5ft) are available for commercial and merchandise sales, food, games, and nonprofits
Sponsor support is crucial to the success of the festival as well as a plethora of educational, cultural, and community programs that depend on the funds raised from this event
1) Take the Red Line to South Station
2) Take the Silver Line (SL2) towards Drydock
3) Get off at Drydock Ave. at Design Center Place
4) Follow our signs to Flynn Cruiseport
5) Walk south on Design Center Pl towards Black Falcon Ave
6) Walk east (take a left) on Black Falcon Ave until you reach the main entrance. Follow signs if needed